Covid 19 guidelines
SAFE TRAVEL EXPERIENCE FOR YOU – COVID 19
– Hand disinfection is available at ticket counter on cruise terminal and also in all vehicles
– Masks are required by the guides and the guests
– All vehicles are disinfected after every tour
– At all private/shared tours there should be social distance between guests
– We encourage to have private tours with family or friends
– At private/shared groups, we remain empty seats due to social distance
– All staff and guides are demanded to disinfect hands, wear mask and check their temperature.
PLEASE DO FOLLOW ALL THE REGULATIONS WITH US
– If you or any member of your party is not feeling well, please cancel the tour, specify the reason and we will make refund
– Please wear a mask throughout the tour, while with other participants or guide.
– Hand disinfection is available at the ticket counter and in vehicles. Please do disinfect your hand regularly
– Follow physical distancing, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Except for households or group travelling together. This will apply in queue lines, walking tours or any other attraction.
Slovenia is a safe country to travel!
Read more about here.