We Make your Travel Easy
Discover Medieval Town Grown on Salt!
Accessible Shore Excursion to Piran
Your adventure, the accessible shore excursion from Koper to Piran, will start at Koper passenger’s terminal or other meeting point-by agreement, from where you will discover a part of Slovenian picturesque views from accessible van/bus. The drive to Piran takes approx. 20 minutes and meanwhile the drive your guide will tell you about the history and present of the places, you are going to pass by. Piran is the gem of the Slovenian coast, and for sure you will fall in love in this romantic little town, famous for its beautiful architecture, salt, and rich history. The guide will take you to the stroll, and while explaining interesting stories and legends, you will get to discover the spirit of the town. Piran is partially accessible, but with our guide, you can be without worries and ready to explore Piran in relaxed way. Your excursion will finish with a drive back to Koper passenger’s terminal.
In approximately 3 hours you will get to know Piran’s best:
– Tartini square: the square is named by a famous Piran citizen, Giuseppe Tartini.
– The Church of St. George from the 17th century, the bell tower and baptistery with an astonishing view.
– Punta or Cape Madonna, the places, which is closest to the deepest point of the Slovenian sea.
– The promenade or the quay, where are numerous fish restaurants and bars,
– The 1st May square, the square of four names, which used to be the main square of Piran for centuries.
– Mandrač or local harbor, where we will tell you about fishery and boats in Piran.
|Tour Size||Price per Group|
|1 – 2 Persons||354,00|
|3 – 4 Persons||404,00|
|5 – 6 Persons||464,00|
|7 – 9 Persons||534,00|
|Large Groups||On Request|
– Basic Accident Insurance, Organization and VAT
– Directly at our head office in Koper
– Meeting point: kiosk “ISTRANKA TOURS” at the cruise terminal. It is located only 10 meters/yards from security zone
– Duration: approximately 4 hours
– Departure time: usually upon ship arrival or by the agreement
Would you like more information?
Send us your wishes and needs on e-mail: email@example.com a tour program for you.
Kiosk “ISTRANKA TOURS” at the cruise terminal in the Port of Koper – Meeting Point.
Share your wishes with us