Postojna Cave & Lipica Stud Farm
Enjoy in Treasures of Karst
Your tour takes you across the Italian border on a one-hour ride to neighboring Slovenia where you’ll visit the world famous Postojna Cave and Lipica Stud Farm, located in Karst Region.
Enter the mysterious more than 20 km long Karst cave system where is lots of great underground galleries and halls. Magnificent cavernous halls with impressive sculptures like their colors will take your breath away. Part of visit is done by electric train and part of it as guided walking tour. Viewing time in the cave is approx. 1,5 hours. The temperature in the cave is around 10°C. Walking shoes and jackets are recommended. At the end of the visit you can enjoy some free time for browse in the shops.
|Tour Size (Private Tour)||Price per Person (16 – 99)||Price per Child (6 – 15)||Price per Child (1 – 5)|
|4 – 5 Persons||119,00||95,20||30,00|
|6 – 8 Persons||104,00||83,20||30,00|
|Larger Groups||On Request||On Request||On Request|
– Organization and VAT
Options for an Extra Charge:
– Training of Classical Riding School: 8,00 EUR per person (when it is available)
– Performance of Classical Riding School: 10,00 EUR per person (when it is available)
– Via PayPal
– Directly at our head office in Koper
How to optimize your costs?
Share your interest on Cruise Critic/Roll Calls. Invite people to join you!
– Tour condition/requirement: min. 2 payable adults
– Duration: approximately 6 hours
– Meeting point: the Cruise terminal in the Port of Trieste or at your hotel
– Departure time: by agreement
Share your wishes with us
Photo credit: www.slovenia.info; Authors: Iztok Medja, Arne Hodalic, Dean Dubokovič