Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
Piran – Koper – Vinakoper Wine Cellar
The panoramic tour will showcase the main highlights on the Slovenian Coast. On walking tour you will see Piran, Koper and the biggest wine cellar in Istrian region. With entertaining guide you will enjoy the story and history of Istrian region. First you wil stop in Piran. It is considered a museum town, reflecting its Venetian architecture. The tour continues to Koper takes a panoramic drive passing tourist resort Portorož and Izola.
Koper is amazing historical town. On the walking tour through the old city your guide will present you historical part of the city. First stop will be on Tito’s Square where are located the Pretorian Palace and Cathedral. You will also pass through the Muda Gate and along the promenade to Carpaccio Square, named by Venetian painter born in Koper. For the end you will visit Vinakoper, where you will enjoy in tasting of typical Istrian wines. After the visit the tour proceed back to your starting point.
|Tour Size (Private Tour)||Price per Adult (16 – 99)||Price per Child (6 – 15)||Price per Child (1 – 5)|
|6 – 8 Persons||64,00||51,20||20,00|
|9 – 15 Persons||59,00||57,20||20,00|
|Larger Groups||On Request||On Request||On Request|
– Basic Accident Insurance, Organization and VAT
– Typical Istrian lunch: from 20,00 EUR
– Directly at our head office in Koper
– Tour condition/requirement: min. 6 payable adults
– Duration: approximately 6 hours
– Meeting point: the Main pier in the Port of Piran or at your hotel on the Slovenian Coast
– Departure time: by agreement
Share your wishes with us