Lake Bled & Ljubljana
Explore Alpine Pearl & European Green Capital
Enjoy a full day visiting Lake Bled, ranked among the most beautiful alpine resorts in the world and charming capital city of Ljubljana. Departing from the Slovenian coast, you’ll travel approx. 2 hours by van through the beautiful Slovenian countryside to Lake Bled.
Lake Bled is a glacial lake in the Julian Alps in northwestern Slovenia. Its charm has made it a symbol for centuries of a town to which guests from all over the world. First, we will make panoramic drive around and short walk along the lake. For extra charge you can visit the medieval castle with magnificent view to lake or take a boat for cruise to the lovely island in the middle of the lake. After that you may take some free time for enjoy yourself.
The tour continues with drive to Ljubljana which is the cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of Slovenia. During the tour you will see the old city. There are located the most interesting buildings and monuments like Town Hall, Three Bridges, Franciscan Cathedral, the fountain of Francesco Robba and more. For extra charge you can visit a mighty medieval fortress, a symbol of the Slovenian capital. After walking tour, you will enjoy some free time to explore further or browse in the shops. Followed your free time you will drive back to your starting point.
|Tour Size (Private Tour)||Price per Group|
|1 – 3 Persons||404,00|
|4 – 5 Persons||424,00|
|6 – 8 Persons||464,00|
|Larger Groups||On Request|
– Transportation from/to the main pier Piran or from/to your hotel on the Slovenian Coast
– English Speaking Licensed Guide/Escort
– Basic Accident Insurance, Organization and VAT
Options for an Extra charge:
– Entrance Fee (Bled Castle): 11,00 EUR per person
– Funicular (Ljubljana Castle): 4,00 EUR per person
– Ride with “Pletna” to the island: 14,00 EUR per person
– Duration: approximately 9 hours
– Meeting point: the Main pier in the Port of Piran or your hotel on the Slovenian Coast
– Departure time: by agreement
Share your wishes with us
Photo credits: www.slovenia.info; Authors: BLED: Jošt Gantar, Aleš Fevžer Dean Dubokovič Nejc Pernek; LJUBLJANA: Jacob Riglin, Beautiful Destinations Nea Culpa d.o.o., Aleš Fevžer Jošt Gantar