Covid 19 guidelines
SAFE TRAVEL EXPERIENCE FOR YOU – COVID 19
• Hand disinfection is available also in the private transportations
• Masks are required by the guides and the guests
• All vehicles are disinfected after every tour
• At group tours there should be social distance between guests
• We encourage to have private tours with family or friends
• At shared groups, we remain empty seats due to social distance
• All staff and guides are demanded to disinfect hands, wear mask and check their temperature.
PLEASE DO FOLLOW ALL THE REGULATIONS WITH US
• If you or any member of your party is not feeling well, please cancel the tour, specify the reason and we will make refund
• Please wear a mask throughout the tour, while with other participants or guide.
• Hand disinfection is available at the ticket counter and in vehicles. Please do disinfect your hand regularly
• Follow physical distancing, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Except for households or group travelling together. This will apply in queue lines, walking tours or any other attraction.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measures for you, our guests, and our staff and guides. We ask that you please follow all instructions. Thank you!